The Market is Dead! Long Live the Market!
Over the past weeks Kakao helped closed out the summer Farmers’ Markets at Tower Grove and Maplewood. It was bittersweet — and a bit chilly! — but the end of the season was obviously at hand, and it was time to put a wrap on those two great events for the year.
Now we’re on to the Winter Markets! These will be great, with many of the vendors you’ve seen at the summer markets. And Kakao will be there with lots of chocolate, including lots of fun new seasonal treats like hot cocoa, pumpkin truffles, and others that are still in the testing stages.
Oh, and before I forget, these markets are INDOORS!
So mark your calendars and get ready for your holiday and winter Kakao Chocolate shopping:
St. Louis Community Farmers’ Market
– St. John’s Episcopal Church
– 3664 Arsenal Street, 63116
– 2nd Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– November 8, December 13, January 10, February 14, March 14, April 11
Maplewood Winter Farmers’ Market
– Schlafly Bottleworks Crown Room, 7260 Southwest Avenue, 63143
– 3rd or 4th Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– November 22, December 20, January 31, February 28, March 28
We’ll see you at the Markets!