About to Spring
It’s officially Spring, which means that Kakao is kicking into high gear with a bunch of tastings, markets and special events coming up:
– Saturday, March 28: The last winter market at Schlafly’s Bottleworks in Maplewood, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Saturday, March 28: Kakao will be sampling and selling our chocolates at the Local Food Fair at The Market at Busch’s Grove in Clayton, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
– Sunday, March 29: Kakao will be sampling and selling at Veritas in Chesterfield, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., and co-hosting a wine and chocolate pairing class there from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. (email email@example.com to register)
– Wednesday, April 1: The weekly Maplewood Farmers’ Market begins at Schlafly’s Bottleworks, 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
– Saturday, April 4: Cherokee Street Open House, and the Kakao shop will be open for the day! Stay tuned for more information.
– Saturday and Sunday, April 4 and 5: Yellow Farmhouse Wines will host their annual Barrel Tasting Weekend, and Kakao Chocolate will be there to help launch the 2009 Season — more details soon.
We’ve got something special planned for each of these events, and we’ll tell you more about them as they get closer. Meanwhile, mark your calendars and we’ll see you soon!